Israel is a country like no other. From the Bible to the Crusaders to today’s thriving technology business centers, the land has seen it all. It’s because of the region’s rich history combined with its reputation as the “Startup Nation” that the Arizona Israel Technology Alliance and the Arizona Technology Council invited its members to travel there.
From October 15-22, these Arizona business leaders will participate in a journey to explore the building of business relations between Arizona and Israel while enjoying the amazing eats like falafel and discovering the wonders of Israel’s diverse landscape.
We hope you’ll follow along all week – our first blog in Israel will be tomorrow about the experiences of the delegation that includes:
- Danny Andersen, Andersen Accounting & Tax
- Noah Barrasso, Keyser
- Leib Bolel, Arizona Israel Technology Alliance
- Rafael Borras, AQST Space Systems Group, LLC
- Linda Capcara, TechTHiNQ
- Barry Fingerhut, Certification Partners
- Rodney Jenkins, Yavapai College
- Ron Liss, Yavapai College
- Hank Marshall, City of Phoenix
- Eric Miller, PADT
- Marc Pierce, Lee & Associates
- Debbie Pierce
- Quinn Williams, Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Ryan Williams, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Steve Zylstra, Arizona Technology Council
- Fanny Zylstra, Medix Scientific
The robust itinerary includes visits to startups accelerators, venture partners, incubators, a leading equity crowdfunding platform, the headquarters of AIROBOTICS and United Hatzalah, a national emergency response organization. As luck would have it, the trip also coincides with the Ernst & Young Journey 2018 conference, giving the delegation an opportunity to spend a half day at Israel’s most prestigious annual business conference.
There will also be time to tour the city of Nazareth, stop at the Western Wall in Jerusalem, remember the Holocaust at Yad Vashem and lunch at the infamous Machane Yehuda marketplace. And what trip to Israel would be complete without a dip in the Dead Sea?
If technology is of any interest to you, please follow along with our journey and learn why “Israel, the Startup Nation” is more than just a tagline. It’s a reality.
Follow our trip by subscribing to our blog today!